Otari is pleased to re-introduce the UFC-24 Universal Multitrack Format Converter with the optional addition of 24 channels of AES/EBU capability. This 2U rack-mount unit allows up to 24 tracks of digital audio to be transferred from the source format to all of the most common formats used in the industry today at the same time.
- A single UFC-24 will convert up to 24 channels at a time from any one to all of the following: PD, SDIF-II, ADAT, TDIF-1, AES/EBU (24 channels. Option).
- Multiple units may be linked to provide sample accurate transfer of audio greater than 24 channels.
- The input source format outputs to all other formats at the same time.
- MIDI In, Out and Thru connectors are provided for patch change control of Routing Presets and Input Format selection. In addition, all parameters of the UFC-24 may be stored as System Exclusive data to a MIDI storage device and later recalled.
- 1:1 track mapping as well as user selectable routing of input channels to output channels is provided by buttons on the front panel.
- Up to six user configurable "Routing Presets" allow channel routing maps to be recalled at any time.
- LEDs indicate status of source clock lock and channel assignments.